Thursday, February 23, 2006

Culture presentations

Todays culture presentations were really interesting. I loved Jasons presentation (he is such a professor ha ha) because he seemed very confident and relaxed. He used a lot of examples in his power point to illustrate his ideas clearly. He said just what he needed to in 10 mins.

Nicole's presentation was also very well done. Of course I am somewhat particial because I can relate to everything she talked about! I thought she spoke nicely and presented accurate material and evidence. Her observations were also very clear.

I found Kristin's presentation very informative. She was so involved in the volleyball team and it shows. I loved the pictures she put on her power point, as well as the ven diagram. She had a very good perspective and explained her observations nicely.

Breana was very professional during her presentation. I also observe at KJHS in an 8th grade classroom, so it was interesting to compare and contrast her observations and experiences to my own. I found more things were similar, but things such as the fashion trends or some attitudes of students and teachers were different from my experiences. I wonder who she is working with; maybe we can swap! =)

Even though we had to keep our heads tilted the whole class period, the presentations were very well done and interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home