Tuesday, August 28, 2007

o0o0o0o Technology

Hello! My name is Lauren. I like to pretend that I am extremely knowledeable about technology, and I guess I was...5 years ago. It seems that I may have been computer savy when I was in junior high, but my skills have not greatly developed since then. I know the basics: powerpoint, word, some excel, but my main source of technology comes from Instant Messenger and browsing the internet. I can crop and simply edit photos, and if I have 3 hours to spare, make my powerpoints have sound and really exciting add-ons. I have only taught using powerpoint, and most of the time is just get repetitive. No one enjoys lectures, even if they do have fun sounds. In this class, I hope to become fully capable of quickly and easily using more technology both inside and outside of the classroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home